In this in-person class (by invitation only), you’ll learn the basics of canning through water bath and pressure canning methods. Please note that this is a small group of only 15 individuals, so seating is limited. Please also note that by purchasing your seat, you are agreeing to all of the terms and liabilities listed below.
• • CLASS BEGINS at 9am on June 5th • •
In this class you’ll learn:
- three of the main food preservation techniques (water bath, steam, & pressure canning)
- safety precautions to take in home food preservation
- resources for food preservation and tools
- hands-on canning experience (take home your own set of jars that we make in class!)
- take home canning cheat sheets
The location of the event will be shown to you after you purchase your seat.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing a seat in this class, you are:
- Relieving Amy K. Fewell and the facility being used from any and all liability of any injury of any kind that could incur while taking part in this class.
- Relieving Amy K. Fewell and the facility being used from any and all liability of using what you learn during this class. Use each method at your own risk, just as you take this class at your own risk.
- Relieving Amy K. Fewell and the facility being used from any and all liability of contracting COVID-19 or any other illness.
- Understanding that this is a basic canning class that is non-refundable. For more in-depth understanding of food preservation, you will be directed to various resources in the class.
- Not allowed to bring another potential classmate with you unless they’ve already bought a seat for the class. Seating is very limited because space is limited.