In this in-person class (by invitation only), you’ll enjoy an all day class about colds, flus, and viruses that you need to prepare for as we head into cold/flu/virus season 2021/2022. You’ll not only learn about evidence based information, but you’ll also make your own herbal preparations for your apothecary. Please note that this is a small group of only 15 individuals, so seating is limited. Please also note that by purchasing your seat, you are agreeing to all of the terms and liabilities listed below.
• • CLASS BEGINS at 9am on November 6th • •
Bring a notebook and pen with you!
In this class you’ll:
- learn how and why we get sick (germ theory vs. terrain theory)
- learn how viruses spread, and how we shouldn’t be so scared of them (but also, how to avoid them)
- learn about proper adult and pediatric dosing
- learn about the different levels of holistic prevention
- learn about more than 13 herbs you need in your sickness apothecary
- make several (take-home) homemade herbal protocols to prepare you for cold and flu season
- take home an informational booklet of resources from the class
The location of the event will be shown to you after you purchase your seat.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing a seat in this class, you are:
- Relieving Amy K. Fewell and the facility being used from any and all liability of any injury of any kind that could incur while taking part in this class.
- Relieving Amy K. Fewell and the facility being used from any and all liability of using what you learn during this class. Use each method at your own risk, just as you take this class at your own risk.
- Relieving Amy K. Fewell and the facility being used from any and all liability of contracting COVID-19 or any other illness.
- Understanding that this is a basic canning class that is non-refundable. For more in-depth understanding of food preservation, you will be directed to various resources in the class.
- Not allowed to bring another potential classmate with you unless they’ve already bought a seat for the class. Seating is very limited because space is limited.