Honey Wheat Bread
- Dissolve warm water and yeast in a bowl. Set aside until it becomes frothy.
- Add yeast mixture, butter, and raw honey in a large bow and mix.
- Add flour a cup at a time until a soft dough forms. Dough will be slightly sticky.
- Place dough in a greased bowl and cover with a cloth or plastic wrap for 1 hour (in a warm place or on a heating mat).
- Punch dough down, knead again for 1 minute, and then place bread into loaf pans. Allow bread to rise for another hour (loosely covered with a cloth). Will make 1 large loaf or two regular loaves.
- Bake bread at 350* for 30 minutes or until tops are brown. Turn out bread onto cooling rack and butter tops immediately.