One of my biggest challenges as a busy homemaker and woman is to read through the Bible. Cover to cover. Beginning to end. Recently God has really been quickening my heart to read through the Bible. To really get to know Him and this incredibly inspired word He’s given to us. Because of this, in 2020, it’s my mission to read through the entire Bible, and I want to invite you to join me along this journey.
It is known that the Bible is the living word of God. And I say this because that is the most exciting part of it all, to me. God speaks through His word to each and every one of us differently, but still noncontradictory to itself.
Join myself and hundreds (maybe even thousands) of other women in the Homestead Homemaking Facebook group, starting January 1st, as we dive into the Bible and learn together.
Here’s how it will work:
- Join the group and make sure your notifications for the group are on. Please have patience, as we get hundreds of requests to join each day.
- Find the Read the Bible in a Year printable and print it out so that it’s easier for you to navigate once January 1st comes. If you can’t click the link and print it, simply save the photo above and print it.
- The week of December 16th and 30th, join me in the group for discussion, expectations, and instructions (that we’ll discuss right here as well).
- Start reading the Bible on January 1st. You can read days in advance if you’d like, as long as the entire week is read before the following week.
- Come into the group at the beginning each week for a live video chat and/or main post about what we’ve learned, discuss your take on it and how it pertains to your life. Comment in the comment section of that week’s post/video to join the discussion!
- If you have trouble finding the posts, click on the tag “Bible in a Year 2020” in the group and it will take you to all of the posts.
That’s it! It’s that simple!
I hope that you’ll join me in 2020 on this journey to dive deeper into the word of God as a homemaker, woman, and disciple of Jesus. It is so important for us to hide His word in our heart, and what better way to do so than to learn together!
I can’t wait to study with you in 2020!